Get-TppCertificate. #147. Thanks @Curtmcgirt!
- Fix #145,
Revoke-TppTokendoesn't show target. Thanks @wilddev65!
- Rename 'Provision' to 'Push', aliases added for existing code
- Fix #130,
Get-TppDeviceonly accepting IP address for host, not hostname. Thanks @Curtmcgirt!
- Fix #131, add examples to
New-TppCapiApplication. Thanks @Curtmcgirt!
- Fix #132, 500 error setting BindingIpAddress running
New-TppCapiApplication. Thanks @Curtmcgirt!
- Fix #134, server url is blank when running
Get-TppObjectwith secondary token. This was an issue for
Get-TppPermissionas well. Thanks @stevekeever!
- Add missing parameters comment-based help for
- Fix certificate push not working in
- Update links to reference
mainbranch instead of
- Identity format validation fix, #126. Thanks @DadsVacayShorts!
Get-TppIdentityto retrieve Identity info given an id
Remove-TppPermission, accepts output from
- Add Path param to
Set-TppPermissionin addition to guid
Get-TppPermissionnow accepts TppObject, eg. from
Set-TppPermissionnow accepts output from
Get-TppPermissionfor the object and IdentityId so you only need to specify Permission. No need to get guid and identity manually to pass in.
Find-TppIdentityoutput standardized so you can now pipe to permission functions
Get-TppPermissionreturns additional object and identity info
- Centralize format validation for identities
- Update help links referring to versions no longer available
Find-TppIdentity -Meto be deprecated for
- Add option to
- Standardized on Id/IdentityId for the identity across all identity and permission functions
- Force missing slash retry to status codes of only 307 and 401
- Better error handling and messaging through the permission functions
Get-TppPermissionfix when retrieving multiple permissions, #124. Thanks @DadsVacayShorts!
Get-TppCertificateDetailhelp to ensure output lists the correct properties, #119. Thanks @doyle043!
- Hide secret info, eg. passwords, tokens, etc, when verbose logging. #120. Thanks @bwright86!
- Add search, get, and remove code sign project and environment functions
- Fix, provide the correct error message when making rest call and testing to see if a trailing slash is needed or not
New-TppSessionto ensure $TppSession is created even if subsequent custom field calls fail
- Update TppSession object Validate method to check if token auth is required. Needed for code sign.
- Add missing filters CreateDate, CreatedBefore, and CreatedAfter to
Find-TppCertificate, #117. Thanks @doyle043!
- Fix header getting stripped causing
Write-TppLogto fail, #114. Thanks @stevekeever!
Invoke-TppRestMethodto retry with trailing slash for all methods, not just Get
- Add Origin property when creating a new certificate
- Add icon to project, #37
- Process to convert a secure password to plain text was failing on Linux, #108. Thanks @macflurry7!
- Add Import-TppCertificate, #88. Thanks @smokey7722!
- Make Invoke-TppRestMethod accessible, #106. Thanks @wilddev65!
- Fix verbose being turned on incorrectly in New-TppSession when getting by token
- Add token-based authentication support, Integrated, OAuth, and Certificate. Tokens can be used in or out of this module. #94. Thanks @BeardedPrincess!
- Add CertificateType option to New-TppCertificate
- Add support for GET api calls which require a trailing slash
- Fixes in multiple functions where .Add on a hashtable was called in the process block
- Fix issue #102, Base64 with private key not an available option
- Update formats which support IncludeChain
- Add offset parameter to Find-TppCertificate, #92
- Allow inclusion of private key for format Base64 (PKCS #8) in Get-TppCertificate. Earlier versions of Venafi documentation listed this incorrectly, but has been resolved. #95
- Get-TppCertificate failing when pipilining due to adding a key to a hashtable that already exists, #96
- Linux style paths which use / instead of \ were failing path check due to invalid regex, #97
- PSSA fix for Read-TppLog
- ProvisionCertificate not triggering a push, #89
- Add Linux support
- Add New-TppDevice
- Add ProvisionCertificate parameter to provision a certificate when the application is created
- Removed UpdateIis switch as unnecessary, simply use WebSiteName
- Add ApplicationName parameter to support pipelining of path
- Add SkipExistenceCheck parameter to bypass some validation which some users might not have access to
- Certificate authority is no longer required
- Fix failure when SAN parameter not provided
- Fix Management Type not applying
- Add ability to provide root level path, \ved, in some
- Add pipelining and ShouldProcess functionality to multiple functions
- Update New-TppObject to make Attribute not mandatory
- Remove ability to write to the log with built-in event groups. This is no longer supported by Venafi. Custom event groups are still supported.
- Add aliases for Find-TppObject (fto), Find-TppCertificate (ftc), and Invoke-TppCertificateRenewal (itcr)
- Simplified class and enum loading
- fix session state not being preserved across internal function calls, thanks Kory B!
- add Pipeline and ShouldProcess support to New-TppPolicy
- add ShouldProcess support to New-TppObject
- add many search options to Read-TppLog
- ensure the Recursive parameter of Find-TppCertificate can only be applied when providing a path
- ensure InputObject property of Find-TppCertificate only accepts type Policy so we get a path
- add TppManagementType enum
- add private function to convert a date to UTC ISO 8601 format
- cleanup help in Find-TppCertificate
- add Subject Alternate Name parameter to New-TppCertificate
- add Add-TppCertificateAssociation to associate a certificate to one or more application objects
- update New-TppObject to use Add-TppCertificateAssociation when a certificate is provided
- update New-TppCapiApplication to use the updated New-TppObject
- update Get-TppIdentityAttribute to use Test-TppIdentity for validation
- additional fixes in identity functions
- fix validation in identity functions
- Add Integrated Authentication, a credential is no longer required
- Add Write-TppLog with support for default and custom event groups
- Add PassThru option for all 'New-' functions, returning TppObject
- Standardize all enums with Tpp prefix
- Make enums/classes available outside of the module scope, access these directly at the command line. For example, [TppObject]::new('\ved\policy\object').
- Fix finding by Stage, StageGreaterThan, and StageLessThan in Find-TppCertificate
- Add error handling for Get-TppSystemStatus
- Add Get-TppVersion
- Rename Restore-TppCertificate to Invoke-TppCertificateRenewal
- Lots of help/documentation updates
- Breaking change: Update New-TppObject to simplify the attributes provided, now just pass a hashtable of object key/value pairs.
- Better parameter support for New-TppCertificate with Name and CommonName
- Rename Get-TppLog to Read-TppLog